FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What medium you use for creating the portrait?
Answer: All of my portraits have been created in graphite pencil.
2. Do you make prints of all art portraits you do? What if I don`t want my portrait to be reproduced?
Answer: Not all portraits are being reproduced. Just the ones I choose. Some prints reproductions are used to
benefit non-profit organizations. Portion of the proceeds from selected prints are being donated to horse rescues or
other non-profit organizations.
3. Can I pay by US postal money order or by check?
Answer: For the USA: accepting payments by US postal money order and through Paypal. For other countries;
accepting payments only through Paypal. Paypal payments are preferred .
4. Can I order a portrait if I live out of the USA?
Answer: Absolutely! I accept commissions worldwide. But S/H fee will be higher than for the USA.
5. Will you share with me progress photos when working on my commission?
Answer: Yes, I will, if you ask me to. Except of the high season time (fall, before Christmas) due to lack of time
in my busy schedule. It always depends on how busy I am.